Ger Colleran • Talent Fusion
Ger Colleran is a Director & Job / Career / Business Results Coach & Trainer with Talent Fusion, a Training and Career Transition Consultancy organization based in Oranmore, Galway, who are now in their 18th year in business. Their business is career innovation and personal development in a business framework environment.
Talent Fusion works with individuals on 1:1 and in groups in various private and public sector organizations across Ireland in the areas of job & career confidential coaching/transition consultancy, small business development, training, learning and development.
Prior to Talent Fusion, Ger has had 18 years of industrial experience working in Allsop (Waterford), Oral B Laboratories (Kildare) and Boston Scientific Corporation (Galway) in manufacturing/engineering/project management disciplines with a focus on the medical device/healthcare fields, serving as Junior Engineer right up to Engineering Manager. He also spent some time working in Denmark, the UK and the USA.
He holds the following qualifications:
- Professional Certificate in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – (Institute of Banking / University College Dublin – January 2018)
- Professional Diploma in Financial Advice (QFA – Life Insurance Association of Ireland – 2017)
- Chartered Institute of Personal & Development (CIPD) Diploma in Human Resource Management (National College of Ireland – 2014)
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in Education & Training (NUI, Galway – 2010)
- Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching (Coaching Institute of Ireland – 2010)
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Master Results Coach (Christopher Howard – 2010)
- Certificate in Occupational Testing and Assessment – Psychometric Testing Level A & Level B (British Psychological Society) – 2007
- Diploma in Professional Management (Open University – 2002)
- Degree in Plastics Engineering (Athlone Institute of Technology – 1984)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Carlow Institute of Technology – 1983)
- Competent Toastmaster (Toastmasters International – 1998-Present)
Ger has six other related small companies namely; iCareer (www.icareer.ie) – Career Planning for Young People; iGraduate (www.igraduate.ie) – Career Planning for Graduates; Great Speech (www.greatspeech.ie) – Public Speaking Consultants; Competent Public Speaking (www.competent-public-speaking.com) – Business Speaking Consultants; iInnovate (www.iinnovate.ie) – Innovation by Frontline Staff; Data Protection Services (www.dataprotectionservices.ie) – Data Protection and Compliance and Referral (www.referral.ie) – Referring of Job Seeking Clients to Employers. All of these interventions add to and support Talent Fusion’s unique service interventions.
He also provides HRM and Training Management services to small businesses and manages Connor UK’s Outplacement Services in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.