Chosen by client.
No. of participants
Minimum 8 / Maximum 12 (flexible)
One or two full days (9.00am – 5.00pm approx.)
A learning evaluation can be carried out by Talent Fusion at the end of the intervention and a copy submitted to the client.
A training venue with the following equipment will be provided:
- LCD Screen / Projector
- Flipcharts, pens and paper (2)
- U shaped table arrangement
- This training intervention is a City & Guilds (Institute of Learning & Management – ILM) accredited course and Certificates can be ordered if client desires
- Fees inclusive of materials, handouts and articles
- All travel, accomodation and subsistence
- VAT exempt as training is VAT exempt
Payment monthly based on number of training days completed in that month. Our invoices are payable within thirty days of invoice date.
Training interventions cancelled within three to four weeks of the agreed delivery date will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. Training interventions cancelled within one to three weeks of delivery will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Training interventions cancelled within one week of delivery will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.